RE: Teaching in Texas and Art Web Quest Lessons

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 22:03:46 PDT

Contact the Education Service Center Region IV http://www.esc4.net/
about getting a Texas License. I think you will just have to take the
Excet exam. If you are going to be coming into Houston much, keep track
of how often you use the tollways. An easy pass cost a dollar a month +
tolls (25 cents off each time). I use one to get from Memorial where I
live to Richmond where I teach. It saves a lot of aggravation. Welcome
to Houston (beware of 59 people enter the construction zone, become lost
and are never seen again ;-P and I-10 is a really just a parking lot)
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert