Re: Art Web Quest Lessons

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 21:31:00 PDT

As part of our professional development day, one of the workshops had us
evaluating the web quest site.
A word of caution, preview the topic sites and links, before setting the
kids loose on it. Some of the topic sites had more of an entertainment
value, rather than educational. Some of the links were down or led
students out into a wide open area with flashing banners that could take
them places you wouldn't want them to go.
Cheryl

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Sara wrote:
>I have discovered this site that might be of interest. I am just begining
>to explore.
>http://webquest.sdsu.edu/matrix.html
>http://webquest.sdsu.edu/
>This site is designed to serve as a resource to those who are using the
>WebQuest model to teach with the web. By pointing to excellent examples
>and collecting materials developed to communicate the idea, all of us
>experimenting with WebQuests will be able to learn from each other.

---