Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Images missing at Getty ???????

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 19:36:25 PDT

I went to:
ArtsEdNet Image Finder (sorted by artist) and there were pages but no images.
Those little icons were there to show the images were missing but no pics.
I clicked on the links to view larger and largest images but got a page that
said the page you are looking for doesn't exist. Is it my computer
setting or
do others have the same problem ?
                                        Woody in KC

This one soars: