Summer (or other vacation-time) workshops?

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 13:10:14 PDT

Hi all --
I've always wanted to attend a studio-type workshop and now I believe I
finally have the opportunity (kids in college!). Have any of you ever
attended a summer workshop that you think was well worth the time? I'd be
interested specifically in pastels or calligraphy, and prefer something in
the northeast U.S. -- it's hard to tell from looking at web sites if their
workshops are reputable or not. Also, never having attended any before, I
wouldn't know the kinds of things to avoid..... Any help would be
appreciated!
Thanks --
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net