Re: Wetcanvas.com

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 05:16:20 PDT

In a message dated 10/05/2002 7:43:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lseiler@EZ-NET.COM writes:

> Oh...and btw, for anyone else followign along...my defending Wetcanvas.com
> is not simply a shameful plug designed to take away from this fine site for
> educators....its an additional resource as any other shared here.

Larry, you don't ever have to defend yourself or Wetcanvas.com! I've always
been meaning to tell you how much I enjoy your posts. As a plein air painter
myself I am always interested in what you have to share about painting. You
always have pertinent things to say, and you are an inspiration and positive
spirit for our group. For those of us who are "following along", most of us
know when we see a certain sendee name what to expect even before we open the
e-mail. With the exception of this member, I think all of us are positive,
supportive, and not condescending and sarcastic. I also think the old addage,
"take it from where (whom) it comes" applies here. It is simply cruel to
bash the Wetcanvas site, as I know how passionate you feel about it. Not
necessary to do that- if you don't like it, do go there!
Susan on Long Island

---