Art and Math: Bridges Conference

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 00:15:49 PDT

There is a wonderful Art and Math conference held each year called Bridges, organized by a dynamo named Reza Sarhengi.

http://www.sckans.edu/~bridges/

I started attending when it was in my backyard in Winfield, Kansas at Southwestern College. This past year I went to Towson University near Baltimore and next year it will be in Granada, Spain. Now that I am a Bridges groupie, I will have to find the money to go there also. Bridges is supposed to rotate every three years among Winfield, Towson and somewhere in Europe.

---