RE: Getty searches

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 20:15:53 PDT

http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0 will
give you more recent conversations.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizheisey@aol.com [mailto:Elizheisey@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 4:52 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Getty searches

Boy is it good to have the list up again!
Could someone share a definitive list of search tips for the Getty site?
hate to ask the same questions as I know must have been asked
before...but
the search gives me only (I think) one months results at a time...and
they
are only for as recent as a year ago or so.
Thanks!
Beth

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu