Re: Picasso

---------

MerylWeber_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 15:32:22 PDT

In a message dated 10/1/2002 11:36:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
slindemann@usm.k12.wi.us writes:

> Anyone have any great motivators / introductions to beginning a cubist
> portrait lesson for 7th grade?
>
> I usually begin the same old way, looking at Picasso’s reproductions and
> talking about his work, life etc.
>
> I just wanted something to really spice it up a bit.
>

> Sarah

Sarah Show them the clip from Toy Story 1 where Mr Potato Man gets his facial
features allmixed up an dmakes a comment on Picasso. Talk about cultural
references and that if they didnt know who PIcasso was that they wouldnt get
the joke

---