RE: dollar bill origami

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 10:26:43 PDT

Jeryl -
were the end products like the ones shown at this site? Ha ha -

http://www.wgn.net/~nienhuis/chinese.html#folds

found a heart and Christmas Tree that weren't too bad - but I can't get back
to them right now....

I really liked your connections - tree/bank/money and so on - what about
using play money - the tree while not hard - did require 4 bills - and they
have to be fairly new to fold. If you could find play money it might be
easier - but still make the donations. Somewhere in all of my books I have
a really neat one on the ABCs of paperfolding - not everything starts with a
square - there are some rectangles - made a little book last night -

if you were willing to use the colorful play money - from games or the
dollar store - you could probably do some of the 'tea bag' folds to make
starbursts -

I really liked your idea,

Ellen

---