Re: Whine Rubric

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 08:00:02 PDT

    Each year of the last 10 or so of my 35 year teaching career, I posted
an Anti-Stress Kit" on the door jam to my room. The "kit" depicted a large
cirle in which the words say "Bang Head Here" Below are instructions to
repeat banging until stress is gone or you go unconscious. My students
loved it...and used it, ever so lightly. :-) Never underestimate a child's
great sense of humor. Lucky for me, too, that my staff and principal
thought it was hilarious.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacher, retired

---