DC area

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 06:36:11 PDT

Hey- does anyone live in or around DC? I am curious
about job opportunities. If you have any tips about
good neighborhoods (or bad for that matter) or
potential job openings please email me. I would rather
not use the list since my digest messages have been
one word per line lately and I really don't have the
kind of patience I would need to read it!

Thanks,
Jayna
jayna_99@yahoo.com