Re: photo cubism/hockney

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 04:30:20 PDT

Mike,

I have done this lesson for years. I do it with 10 - 12 graders, but I
know it will work with 9th also. There is a video on Hockney, but you may
have to fast forward through a few words, and some areas that aren't
relevant to the joiner prints. (Also, too much of the video puts the kids
to sleep and they miss the best parts.) I will try sending you the info in
an e-mail. If you don't get it in the next day or two, email me and I
will send it again.
Joe

---