Re: Matting delima . . .help!?

---------

KSchiavo00_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 20:53:55 PDT

In a message dated 10/02/2002 10:45:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bruthrobson@aol.com writes:

> I thought about stapeling it to a large piece of black paper but that may
> look tacky.

I "staple" all my middle school work to colored railroad board. You can
barely see the staples and the kids don't mind at all. If you have a lot of
time, there is always double sticky tape that you could use to adhere to the
board... Kathy in Kalamazoo

---