Safety Question

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 19:35:13 PDT

I am repainting my orange classroom. We were told that if we didn't like the colors of our rooms that the school would supply the paint but we had to supply the labor. Naturally, being an art teacher, I immediatly decided that "Starry Night" would look great on one large wall. I want my 4th-6th graders to paint it, but I am concerned about painting the top half of the wall. Should I just count on doing it myself? Is there a safe way to have the students do it? All I can think of is to have them stand on long tables, but I'm not too sure about that. Any ideas?
~Michal

---