re: nonwestern landscape art

---------

From: J+G Grant (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 15:42:57 PDT

Just an aside - A few years ago, I attended an exhibition which showed American landscape painting (both old and modern) alongside Australian landscapes. Very different in feel and execution.

Also, there was a recent exhibition here of Balinese art (both traditional and modern) which included some landscapes, and there was a very good associated website through Art Educators of Victoria. If you think this would be of any use you should be able to find the site easily. If not, let me know and I will look it up for you.

Gina
Melbourne
Australia

---