Re: list down

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (mtucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 16:47:29 PDT

After a few days of feeling isolated, I called Getty. The conversation
went like this:
Me: I'm just wondering if you guys are having a problem with your server.
The Arts Ed Net List is off.

Education person: Where did you say you were calling from?

Me: Nashville, TN. What about the Arts Ed Net list?

Education staffer: I don't know what that is. Wait a moment. [I wait.
No muzak.]
                    Oh, o.k. The person who would know is out right now. Let me give
him a message.

Me: Please tell him I'm desparate. We need this service and really,
really rely on it.

Still haven't heard back. I guess the great Getty Deity moves in
mysterious ways. Glad to hear from you guys!

At 03:54 PM 10/2/02 -0400, you wrote:
>So how did I get your message if the list is down??????
>
>acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us
>

>---

Maggie Tucker

mtucker@nashville.com