Lessons on texture and/or pattern

---------

From: Jenna Freck (jennarations_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 14:30:49 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to present poster-sized of a group of artists who painted
pictures using pattern and texture (Ringgold, Van Gogh, Matisse, Rivera,
Escher, and others...). We'll be discussing how they used pattern and
texture in the different pieces. Any ideas for a hands-on follow-up
lesson? I'll be working with 4th graders...

Thanks!

Jenna

---