Re: Crayola Metallic pencils

---------

From: artlady1 (artlady1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 14:22:38 PDT

This project came from Arts and Activities or School Arts magazine. It
involves real and implied texture. Start with creating texture on a piece
of tooling foil...I use 6"x6" pieces. Then using a 12"x12" piece of black
construction paper cut a 5 1/2"x5 1/2" hole out of the center. Mount the
tooling foil behind the hole. Using the metalic pencils continue drawing
the textures out onto the construction paper. Just finished this project
with my 5th graders. They enjoyed this project and were very proud of their
efforts.

Teresa
Twin Chimneys Elementary
O'Fallon, MO