Re: list down

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 12:41:37 PDT

OK people, now think about it. If there aren't any messages--you're not being
singled out for punishment--the list is down. When you start to see messages
again, the list is up. Writing to the list and asking if it's up doesn't make
any sense since the message won't go through to anyone until it IS up. If you
have a giant inferiority complex and worry that somehow YOU alone aren't
receiving messages, keep a couple of names and addresses of list members so you
can write to them directly and ask if they are also not receiving messages. I
believe we have an alternate site somewhere that you can go to for a fix if you
need it!! And I must admit I was a little depressed Sunday morning when I got
my coffee and settled in to the computer. The list tends to go down
occasionally so try to be patient with it and don't fill the opening week with
messages saying I'm not getting mail!! Sid

---