RE: Projector

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FreelaS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 11:05:32 PDT

There is a kind of sheet you can buy to create an overhead from a xerox
copy...actually, you take the original drawing, put it in the copier and run
this treated clear mylar through the copy machine...you get a
transparancy...works great for murals, really beats the time consuming
although good to know grid enlargement method.
sue