Expression Art Magazine

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 07:05:51 PDT

I had mentioned this magazine in a previous post - it came out last
winter... same group as Arts & Activities -

http://expressionartmagazine.com/

the latest issue has some great ideas for class projects - multi-media flag
books, 'altered' books (I am going to give this to a class as a 'research'
project assessment) - and a great article on 'abstracting the alphabets' -
the work of Susan Richardson - you can see some of her work at:

 http://manyhandscraftgallery.com/richardson.htm

There is a special price on a subscription at the site -
Ellen (glad the list is up and running ) Sears -

---