Re: Keith Haring

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 06:00:20 PDT

This is a little off topic, but... My 2 year old (well, she's ALMOST 2) went
with Daddy to Barnes and Noble last night and they had a REALLY CUTE
alphabet board book by Keith Haring...

Daddy lost the war though and we got an Elmo book instead. I think she might
get the Keith Haring book for her b-day next month though. ;)

Donald Peters
Jackson Elementary
Lubbock, TX