word walls/learning logs

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 01:38:40 PDT

Hi Kerry,
Wish I were closer to Providence ( I'm on the Cape) so I could have attended
the evening for educators at RISD. It sounded wonderful. I teach at the HS
level and would be interested in knowing more about the word walls/learning
logs. I give my students vocab, but they usually just copy the notes and
then we review the definitions. Kinds dry so if there's a better way, I'm
game!
Thanks,
Marian

---