Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: how much paint for a mural

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 19:39:08 PDT

For the murals that I have done, similar to that size, I get a gallon of
each of the primary colors and 2 of white. Black usually doesn't take as
much (unless it's heavy in your design).
I get the replacement lids that have the pour spouts. Those are very handy
and paint savers!
I use half dozen muffin tins for pouring and mixing paint in.
Hope this helps.