Kimonos Thanks

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 16:14:45 PDT

Ken,

Thanks for the kimono mailing. I was in the office as the mail was being distributed and the clerk announced I had mail from California. Told them it "must be the job application" so I can get away from the winters here in the Buffalo, NY area. Now they're wondering :<)

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY
http://home.adelphia.net/~golombek