Re: Technology in Art Education

---------

From: ralight (ralight_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 15:06:49 PDT

on 10/1/02 3:04 PM, Saragant@aol.com at Saragant@aol.com wrote:

I will too, I teach an "Art and Technology" class!
Sara ---

that's great! if you're interested in participating in my study here's my
questionnaire.

Survey Questions for Teachers

Background Questions

1. How long have you been teaching for?

2. What classes do you teach?

3. What is your technology background and how have you been able to utilize
it in your teaching?

4. How has the curriculum changed over the past several years due to
technology?

Technology Integration Questions

1. How have you integrated technology into your classes?

2. What hardware software or other equipment is used in your
classes?

3. How were these lesson plans developed, by you, web sites, staff
             development, etc.?

4. What technology facilities /equipment does your school / county
put at your disposal?

5. Have students been receptive, adaptive to introduction of
technology in the classroom? Please elaborate.

6. Has technology had any affect on expression of creativity from
students?
How so?

7. How has technology helped, hindered, changed the way you teach your
respective classes?

8. Within the field of art education what changes do you see / anticipate
due to technology? A) How has technology impacted, influenced art
education?
                       B) How do you foresee technology impacting,
influencing art education?

          9. What materials and resources are you using to
support activities integrating?
technology? Textbooks, Web resources, etc.

10. What challenges need to be recognized for technology to be a
better tool for art education?

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STATE ANY OTHER COMMENTS OR OPINIONS

---