RE: computer workshop

---------

From: Osthus, Janice Ms USACFSC (Janice.Osthus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 13:29:58 PDT

Take a look at Photo Marketing Association International www.pmai.org

-----Original Message-----
From: wjb [mailto:wjbaas@execpc.com]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 5:05 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: computer workshop

Michele Berlin wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can go for a training workshop on Adobe
> Photoshop and/or Illustrator?

Hi Michelle,
Currently taking a course in Photoshop 7.0 online. It's a real bugger and
very difficult to decipher what the instructor means. The version he's using
is 1 level lower than 7.0 If you can, look into a course in an Art school
(though ours was unaffordable since I do not intend to make a living using
it) rather than a Tech school. When you know your way around a bit,
there are
some really cool things you can do with the program. Haven't tackled
Illustrator yet. Also check the archives. There are a bunch of sites
listed for instruction. Haven't had time to check those out yet.
Good Luck,
Gelato