Projector

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 13:05:48 PDT

I am about to purchase a projector to enlarge art work for murals and I was wondering if anyone has one that they especially like and would recommend.  I have $250.00 to spend.Thank you.

Barbara in El Paso

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacocca