on 10/1/02 9:34 AM, Jancy & Mike Cossin at email@example.com wrote:
Foward it to me and I'll reply!
Jancy in Ohio
Richard Gross wrote:
I am a graduate student, substitute teacher and credentialed art teacher
looking for that elusive art/photography position).
I am involved in independent study coursework in the subject of
“Technology in Art Education”.
In reference to my field work I would be very interested in discussing how
technology is integrated in your art curriculum; in your classes, in your
school and district. I have composed a questionnaire that I’d like to
send those who are interested in participating. From there we can
continue follow-up discussions.
I’d be more than happy to offer resources and findings to those who are
Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access
<http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/> from SBC Yahoo!
<http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/> --- You are currently
subscribed to artsednet as: firstname.lastname@example.org To unsubscribe send a
blank email to leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
Here ya go...
Survey Questions for Teachers
1. How long have you been teaching for?
2. What classes do you teach?
3. What is your technology background and how have you been able to utilize
it in your teaching?
4. How has the curriculum changed over the past several years due to
Technology Integration Questions
1. How have you integrated technology into your classes?
2. What hardware software or other equipment is used in your
3. How were these lesson plans developed, by you, web sites, staff
4. What technology facilities /equipment does your school / county
put at your disposal?
5. Have students been receptive, adaptive to introduction of
technology in the classroom? Please elaborate.
6. Has technology had any affect on expression of creativity from
7. How has technology helped, hindered, changed the way you teach your
8. Within the field of art education what changes do you see / anticipate
due to technology? A) How has technology impacted, influenced art
B) How do you foresee technology impacting,
influencing art education?
9. What materials and resources are you using to
support activities integrating?
technology? Textbooks, Web resources, etc.
10. What challenges need to be recognized for technology to be a
better tool for art education?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STATE ANY OTHER COMMENTS OR OPINIONS