Re: Alum..um...um

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 06:34:59 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: MarshArt1@aol.com
Alum are very old people who go back to their alma mater to see how other
old people got old. (hee-hee). But I like Mark's answer better.
Marsha ---
From: Mark Alexander <markcalexander@yahoo.com>
"alum" is actually the ashes of people who died, but used to go to school
here.
Thanks to all of you who took the time to answer! I have made a mental note
of the...er...ah..."up-lifting" definitions as well as the very useful ones
for this little 4-letter word. Thanks for the chuckles too.
Toodles.....Bunki

---