Re: New Lesson Uploaded

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 17:00:09 PDT

That should read "taco" fold. It's where you make the diagonal corners meet. Then you tuck the folded edges inside. Try walking step by step through and see if everything works - if not maybe I ought to take some pictures. I am SOOOO visual that I never just tell the kids what needs done since verbal/written instructions are usually lost on me! :-)
~Michal