How the brain works

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 14:00:48 PDT

Hi everyone, a few weeks ago someone sent a site that showed how the
brain works and does it visually. It talks about what the left side
does and the right side does. I thought I forwarded it to school, but I
can't find it anywhere. I have looked through my home email and still
can't find it. Can anyone help me? It was neat, and I thought I'd show
it to some classes. Please resend it .
Thanks,
Betsy

---