Re: Photo silk screen?

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 17:47:49 PDT

I've only used Liquid Light as a photo emulsion on non-porus materials, copper, stone,tiles, etc. Have had success with the Hunt Speedball Photo emulsions for screenprinting. A hint for cleaning the screens afterward is to use a pressure washer...works great in removing emulsions and other blocking solutions such as drawing fluids.

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY