Re: courtyard help

---------

From: Caryl Dahn (cdahn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 13:15:59 PDT

I could use a vision here. Outside my room ,which is L shaped, my
windows look onto a gravel roof . I am walled in with school
additions. My view as I write this is brickwalls,windows and the
square gravel area. It is far from aesthetic, however I can see blue
sky. It would be an ideal space for some type of sculpture, mobile,
kenetic sculpture because it can be viewed from all sides Does
anyone have any ideas?

--
Caryl Dahn
7-12  Visual Art