HS pre and post testing

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 18:38:29 PDT

Wow, what to do??? There is so much and so complex,
wouldn't you agree? Do you have a standard pre-test? I
am in the process of designing one, using what our
county has established as "means to determine" growth
and learning. Who knows if what I interpret to be
growth and learning is equal to what they have
determined the sandard to represent. I will be glad to
share my pre and post test when I finish it this
weekend (why do us artists push that due date
boundry?!), I would love any input if you have already
gone through the process. My county has set up a
pretty good grade scale for measuring student art
gains (us teachers were part of the process), I just
now need to do it! Please share any processes and I
will be glad to share my final with you. Thanks. TGIF
:)
Peace, Cindi