Re: Technology in Art Education

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 09:09:24 PDT

Aaron Hopkins
Eastern Elementary School
1320 Yale Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21742

I've always enjoyed using technology in my teaching and for student work. I currently use the scanner (check out the School Arts October 2002 issue), a drawing pad with a drawing program (Disney's Magic Artist Studio), power pt. presentations, and other types of tech. stuff...

>>> ralight@mindspring.com 10/01/02 11:46AM >>>
I am a graduate student, substitute teacher and credentialed art teacher
looking for that elusive art/photography position).

I am involved in independent study coursework in the subject of
ôTechnology in Art Educationö.

In reference to my field work I would be very interested in discussing how
technology is integrated in your art curriculum; in your classes, in your
school and district. I have composed a questionnaire that IĈd like to
send those who are interested in participating. From there we can
continue follow-up discussions.

IĈd be more than happy to offer resources and findings to those who are
interested.