Technology in Art Education

---------

From: Richard Gross (ralight_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 08:46:25 PDT

I am a graduate student, substitute teacher and credentialed art teacher
looking for that elusive art/photography position).

I am involved in independent study coursework in the subject of
“Technology in Art Education”.

In reference to my field work I would be very interested in discussing how
technology is integrated in your art curriculum; in your classes, in your
school and district. I have composed a questionnaire that I’d like to
send those who are interested in participating. From there we can
continue follow-up discussions.

I’d be more than happy to offer resources and findings to those who are
interested.

---