Need Lesson Ideas for School Theme

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 16:06:53 PDT

Hello everyone,

My school has a theme for every year. This year's
theme is "if you want peace work for justice." They
have broken it down into a few different sub-themes,
tolerance, fairness, equality and justice. I would
like to do a project for each of these sub-themes. I
teach 1st-8th and would appreciate any suggestions you
can offer. Thanks in advance.

Kimberly