curriculum workshop

---------

From: Argy Nestor (anestor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 16:41:16 PDT

I am conducting a curriculum workshop in a nearby school district for 16 art
and music teachers, K-12. They range from being at the beginning stages of
curriculum design to some assessment work. Does anyone have a good resource
to guide me in designing the day so they can "get going" in their work.
They have back to back workshop days and I will only be with them during the
first one. If anyone is willing to share a template of your curriculum
work I would really appreciate it. If you wish to email me separately from
the list serve my email is listed below. Thanks!
Yours in Art,
Argy Nestor
Argy_Nestor@sad40.k12.me.us

---