Fashion Design Programs

---------

From: Joel Palombo (jpalombo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 20:46:12 PST

I have a very talented student who is interested in studying fashion
design. I am wondering if any of you can recommend good fashion design
programs in the United States, Canada, and/or France (she does speak
French). Naturally, she is also interested in programs that offer
scholarships. Currently she is looking at Parsons, RISD, Pratt, and the
School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I have no first hand experience
with any of these programs and can not recommend other schools for her to
investigate. Any thoughts/information you can pass on to me would be
greatly appreaciated.

Sincerely,

Joel Palombo
American Embassy School