Re: Falling apart.

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 16:46:55 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Artystyc3@aol.com
about Marsha falling apart....
> Boy , this will be a strange Thanksgiving holiday, play it all it's worth,
> let somebody else cook.
> How soon will it be over?> Love -Patti

If she's got any smarts at all, she'll plan it for New Years, hee-hee! I've
had a herniated disk since I was 21 and now I'm 5...er...upper/advanced
middle aged...and it STILL appears now and then. Mine has never gone
completely away. You just learn to "deal" with it. Marsha...welcome to the
club. We've got lots of members! Toodles.....Bunki

---