Re: Figure drawing and wire sculpture

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 14:30:34 PST

I bought another kind of wire at Home Depot for wire sculpture. It was
near the chain link fencing and has something to do with fencing and
rebar, but I don't know what. It was black and very easy to bend and
CHEAP. The only drawback we found was it rusted (we were draping the
figures in greek costumes made from muslin dipped in watered down glue)
- but it is worth a look if you are shopping for wire- I can't remember
the price, but it was definitely cheap.
Heather