Salary?

---------

From: brenda robson (robsonbrenda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 14:27:59 PST

I am in the Dallas isd and have been approached to teach elementary
art by a school's pta. What should I ask for compensation? Starting
salarys in DISD are 33k for certified teachers including insurance.

Any suggestions out there? I am not certified but have taught 3 years and
have an associate degree in art and professional experience in the field.

---