My website on the Culture and Sites of Mali

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 08:10:54 PST

Hi all,
After several months of work (and learning), I finally have my website on
Mali to a point where it can be released. It is primarily a photographic
about the culture and sites of Mali, combining informative facts as well as
personal reflections/insight. I hope you find it to be a great resource. And
feel free to share it with others! If you have any suggestions/feedback,
please feel free to offer it. I want to make the site a good one!
http://www.aisbmali.org/pages/framesets/documentindex.html

Due to the Anthrax situation at the Brentwood office where US mail destined
to overseas places (including here in Mali) I cannot receive mail until
further notice Hopefully it will only be a short thing.....However, I love
receiving emails from people and letters once the mail thing starts up
again. Hope hearing from you!

---