Re: NAEA Convention

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 05:53:31 PST

I will be going to NAEA. I have booked 2 rooms for friends. Our art
association has booked 2 also for the board. I will be coming with at
least 8 people.

I missed sending in my proposal this year because I missed the
deadline so I will actually not have anything to fret about and can
just enjoy the convention and come to all your presentations!!
Sharon from NJ
----------
>From: pgstephens <pgstephens@home.com>
>Subject: Re: NAEA Convention
>Date: Tue, Oct 30, 2001, 6:53 PM
> I will be going to the NAEA conference in 2002 as will at least three
> other teachers in my district. We all attended last year as well.
> Pam
> Judy Nagel wrote:
>> Hi! We at Sax are looking ahead and I'm wondering if you will be going to
>> the convention in Miami? Did you go last year? We need to get a feel for
>> the number of attendees in order to plan correctly for samples, catalogs,
>> etc. Please let me know if you can. Thanks, Judy
>> jnagel@saxarts.com

---