Re: art careers

---------

From: Linda Watson (lsw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 12:37:10 PST

10/29/01 6:54:01 AM, Christene Sandeson <c.sandeson@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

Christine,

I'm currently working on a unit on careers using technology. I'm planning for groups of students (2-4)
to research a career on the Internet and then create a Powerpoint presentation. Our school has a
computer lab, but I need to find time to learn Powerpoint! I have been to several workshops on it and
worked in a group to create a presentation. It doesn't seem too hard and, besides, many of the
students will know it well! I'll let you know how it works out.

Linda Watson

P.S. (I'm planning on having the groups brainstorm careers associated with art and then write them on
a big sheet of paper to hang around the room. Then they can add other careers from each group.)

---