Re: holiday /christmas cards

---------

From: melinda Mosley-Bullard (mose_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 15:26:03 PST

I would ask a school administrator, i.e. principal or AP, etc..
that way if a supervisor gives you permission, you are covered.

the first year our school had Art in many years we also were using the
Baltimore Curriculum Project for ideas. Their December plans for first
graders involved using religous paintings themes, from the Baroque and
Italian Renaissance. We received a county office directive that I was not to
use this theme in my instruction.
Make sure you are covered by your administration.

---