Toulouse-Lautrec

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 13:16:56 PST

Apologies to those who received this my first go round. For those who
received gobledy-gook,

I'm trying to come up with a very quick project (20 min) based on
Lautrec's posters, for 2nd -5th grade. His life will be discussed in
Drama class, and music of the times will be discussed in Music class
(the can-can was mentioned). Thank you, Judy, for your great idea of
using B&W photos of the studentsin costume,enlarging copies of the
photos, coloring them in with oil pastels. Any other ideas would also
be welcomed.

Jan

---