Re: Halloween

---------

From: Kay Rubemeyer (bkg002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 11:43:21 PST

Have them create a large sub sandwich, with all kinds if foods and veggies
that you might find on a halloween sandwich, Eye of frog, boney fingers,
pickled pig ears, etc. They usually have fun with this. I always say no
blood and gore. Keep it delicious.

At 01:48 PM 10/30/01 EST, you wrote:
> I will also need a day to read up on all that went on with the subs. Does
>anyone have a quick, easy, fun, interesting for middlers, Halloween
>project, story, topic that I could play around with tomorrow to basically
>"skip" a day and get back to work on Thurs.? ---

Kay Rubemeyer, Art Instructor
Mark Twain Jr.- Sr. High School
21622 Highway 19
Center, MO 63436