RE: Halloween

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 11:09:10 PST

Skeleton parades with chalk on black paper - do you have manikins?

pop up masks/books - scrap paper and simple folds - I did these with my
younger kids - but all of my kids like scrap paper construction - curly hair
etc... (K-1s did silly faces that popped out at you)

Cartooning where you write the captions (seasonal) and they have to fill in
the blank scenes -

Design a haunted house

Design 'ghostbusters' technology

'Build a monster' round robin - pass the drawing around

contour drawing of their hand into a monster hand

Small candy bars passed out for drawing and painting - realistic

?????????

---